Saturday, January 19, 2008

The Girl 'n Me : 2/52

Almost didnt take today's photo.. yeah.. already.
And I have a hard time remembering what we did.. what 6hrs of sleep will do to you i tell ya!


So today.. Was supposed to be there at 6.. yeah.. in the MORNING.. I was supposed to shower the day before, and get all my stuff ready. that just did not happen. So i got up at 5.30, and did all the things i was meant to do the day before. So I was there at 6.10 .. the girl wasnt awake already though thanks god!
So I slept on the cough until she got up.
she woke me up at 7h20, and then almost already asked if I washed the dishes.. lol. I told her last thursday that I was going to do that after she was asleep at night.. guess she didnt forget!
We stayed on the cough until 7h40 because i needed to really wake. then we hate breakfast. and then watched TV. we watched Peter Pan2. then i dressed her. she cryed for a whole HALF AN HOUR because of that. at the end I was just so tired of it I made her come out of her room (she wouldnt come outta there) and put her in the corner telling her to let me know when she was done crying. she cryed for another 5 mins there. then she wanted an apple. it's 11 by that time. she never touched her apple. we draw.. she can do the C quite well! except she does it backwards. And she can do the O too! And the L one time out of 2. the E looks more like a H at this point lol.
We hate lunch then she played some more then she went to bed..
She slept 1h30. not so bad. While she slept I scrapped :)

We also watched the videos I made of her a while back. she loved these =)
I didnt even take a lot of photos today. about 25 or so. those of her and me include.

After she got up we did drawings some more and then at 3h30 her parents were home.
here is today's photo, between drawing sessions =)
It's not a nice quality, didnt feel like getting the external flash out, so it was at ISO1600.. and lets be honest.. I had to edit myself because trust me I looked even WORSE than showing in this photo..


Until next week!

1 comment:

josek said...

Hi!
I like your blog!
I don't talk more because my level english is very bad..
hahaha

Bye!