Sunday, March 9, 2008

The Girl 'n Me : 9/52

aka the day where we did the world's shortest photoshoots. ever.
And I'm in a funky mood to edit pictures these days. So they're not normal color shoots.


got there at 9. K wasnt there today. was just C and me for most of the day. we dressed her up and went out to play. i wanted a photoshoot but she wasnt having any part of it. not in the mood for pics.
so I took a whole lot of 25 pics and then we were done.. woohoo!
We played some more outside and then we went home. and we tryed another photoshoot. she still wasnt in a photo mood.. thruth to be told I wasnt really in a picture mood either. we took our weekly photo then. I kissed her so you cant see how i really looked. LOL. and the other I was "hiding". and when i showed it to her she said "hey you're hiding".
I was in a bad mood and she could feel it.
we drew and then ate. and after that she had a DVD.. she begged for it all morning.
after that she slept for about 1 hour. and then we went out for a walk. when we got hm we went in the garden, and then went home, played puzzles and watched TV. that's it. I think.






until next week!

No comments: