Thursday, April 10, 2008

a week with the girls (11/52)

on wednesday - got there at 7 and the girls' parents leaved almost immediately. both girls were still sleeping. C got up at 8h30. we ate breakfast. C's godmother arrived at 9 to clean the house. we played with C. K got up at 11. she ate breakfast then studied while we did a butterfly with C. C got some fever. well.. as hight as 38.5 I think. gave her some perdolan. she took a nap while K and I worked on our computer. C got up and wasnt feeling so much better. we made Truffes with K but that was disgusting really. LOL. we didnt eat it. C threw up. she was lying on me. like 30 mins earlier she told me that she wanted to "cracher". that means throwing up. but nothing came. so she's lying on me and I dont know why I tell her "Cloé si t a besoin de cracher tu me le dit hein!" and she said "I need to". I ran trying to reach the toilets but too late.. it came but she HELD IT IN (too much info? I know! haha!) until we reached the kitchen sink. after that she was feeling better thanks god! I was scarred she'ld be sick during the whole week. we went at mine and ate with my parents. then Cloé took a bath. I had to wash her hair because she threw on it a little. the girl HATES to have her hair washed so I was kind of scarred to have to wash it LOL. but she actually LOVED to wash her hair in the bath and asked everyday if we could wash her hair! LOL. she went to bed at almost 10 and k a little after that.

on thursday - C came in their parents' bed to sleep with me. she wanted some water at 8 so we got up. she asked to watch TV. I said not in the morning. "ok we're going back to bed then?" well YES. I got up at 10. the girl slept till way past 10h30. I was quite chocked.. as were her parents! LOL. I woke K up to come talk to her parents on MSN. then everyone got ready. we made Pizzas that day. I think they were fine but K didnt like them. then we went at the Aquarium at Liege with Cindy and Tom. it was fine I guess? then we went to Bel Ile a little then back at mine. Tom got his easter and then they went home. we ate again at mine and then bath for C and then home and bedtime for C, MSN with her parents and then some TV for K.

on friday - got up a little before 9 I'ld say. k at 11. lol! we talked with their parents on MSN. then K went to study, and we made something with C but cant remember what. then we went to the store to get that day's stuffs we needed to make Sablés à la cannelle. Man that thing is SO yummy!!! haha! I'm addicted to it. C took a nap because we were going to Annabelle's bday that night. when C woke up we went at mine to make the sablés. both girls liked both the making and the sablés which is good. =) then I took a shower and got ready. and got C ready. we got there at 7. and leaved at 10h30. we went there for K but she stayed all night long with W and me. go figure.

on Saturday - got up at 7. the girls got up at 8. we had to pick their parents up at Bruxelles. when we got home their parents leaved again and we went to the cinema with my mom. K and my mom watched 27 Dresses while C and I watched Horton. it was a cute movie and C was really kind during it. when it was done we picked dinner up (pizzas! LOL) and went home to eat it. oh and before that I went back at mine for C to take a bath. it's just easier for me to make her take a bath than a shower. so after eating C went to bed at around 9. I went to sleep at like 11. k too. their parents got home at 3 I think and slept on the cough.

On Sunday - got up at 8h30. C saw her mom on the cough and wanted to wake her. I told her she couldnt so she didnt. her mom got up at 10. and then her dad and her sister got up. they ate breakfast, and then I got home to quickly shower and pick something up for that day's activity which was pate a sel. they both liked that. K had no choice but to do it anyways. then we went back at mine with it for it to get ready to paint for the next day and then went back at their and ate. we watched some TV and went to sleep. their parents neededto get up early so I slept in their bed and them in the cough.

On Monday - got up at 9h30. ate breakfast. made something with C.. cant remember what. K got up at 11. studied A LITTLE. went back at mine to pick the Pates a Sel up. painted them. went to the swimming pool because they asked (well K). and then got home. C slept a lot. their parents got home at 6. I went home. and slept. a lot.

No comments: