Sunday, February 3, 2008

The girl 'n Me : 4/52

Yersterday..
Got there at 9h30. Cloé's mom told me that she threw up the day before but she seemed fine now. We watched TV, I talked with their mom then I dressed her up. then w'e went out because there was snow.. not a lot at all though LOL. that's where we took today's photo. she wasnt in a great mood and didnt really want to pose to take photo.. which is ok except for the picture with me because she has to stay near me and not move to much.. I kind of bribed her. then when she was done with the snow we got home. then we ate.. well I ate. she didnt want to. she threw up while I was there too. I can handle everything quite well I should say but throwing up. She was feeling better after throwing up though. then she slept. And that's about it for today.

And yeah.. today's photo is pure crap.



And just one I kind of liked. The tilt kind of bothers me. I used the 85mm.. didnt use it since like a month ago so I wasnt used to have to back up that much. lol.


until next week!

No comments: