Saturday, February 9, 2008

The girl 'n Me : 5/52

Today was finally the Valentine shoot that I want to do since oh.. 2 weeks?
noone was at mine so it worked out perfectly :)


So I got there at 9h30. Their mom went out at 10h and we waited for their dad to pick something up and off at mine we went, with CloƩ and K. K had to be somewhere at 12h30 so we had to be somehow quick. C was not overly excited to have her photos taken, and I though I had gotten nothing, but I just quickly looked in the folder, and I did get some nice ones!
I put her Tutu on first, with butterfly wings. she LOVES the tutu! We took photos and then I put on her a dress I got when she was one. I put it as a top, and oh my I love it !!! I hated it as a dress but as a top it's JUST TO CUTE!
We got home at 12, K ate and then her mom picked her up and drove her to the lutins. We ate too, and then went out. like last week there was SNOW and this week it's almost too hot to put a coat on.. WTH right? this country is crazy. she went to bed after that and then her dad got up and I made his Logo. that's it for today :)
Here is today's photo, during the photoshoot :


And here are 2 photos with the dress-top. she loved my frame too =)



Until next week !

No comments: