Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Girl 'n Me : 6/52

Not sharing today's photo. because it was taken during bathtime. and The Girl is half naked in there. And who knows who might come here and do who knows what with it?
Oh and dont even begin to tell me that I'm late posting this and blah blah blah.. I know.


So. It was a 3 days babysitting :)
I went there at 8. to babysit overnight. Someone I talked to on MSN didnt really catch up that part ;)
So it was more like 8 and half.. with an ish.
I figured the girls would already be in bed by then right? wrong. But as soon as their parents leaved they went to bed. I didnt eat before getting there, so I quickly read a story to Cloé and then I had to EAT. really I had to. because I was just so darn hungry. So K read another to C and then they went to sleep. So really my job was quite easy :)
I took my computer with me. And spent all night in the internet. and scrapping. until like 12 PM. And then I went to bed. I like didnt sleep so on friday I was so out of everything.
Anyways, so I go to bed then at 1h30 I hear Cloé. She comes out of her bed. I was awake but doing as if I was sleeping hoping she would go back to her bed. no such luck. So she came in her parents bed and slept with me. I was scared she would fall out of the bed.. because she was SO close to the end of the bed. So I didnt sleep a whole lot there too. plus I had something to think about too. lol.
On friday morning I get up at 6h30.. K told me the day before "I'll get up at 6h30 Marie! I swear! you'll see!" I knew she wouldnt. 6h30 is too early for her anyways as she needs to be at school by 8h30.. no need to wake 2 hrs early.
Usually C gets up with me. not that day.. I guess she was tired.
So it's CALM while I put their things together for school. I start waking K at 7.. she woke at 7h30.. or 29 if you ask her.. haha.
And C I started waking slowly at 7h15. poor kid did not sleep enough and was quite a pain. she cryed when I dressed her. she cryed when I made her hair. she cryed a lot for random things. then her godmom came, and she helped her brush her theeth. Then we leaved (K was on time! yay right?)
we we got there C didnt want to go in the class room... she was still in a bad mood and saw Maelle (I think?) and Maelle was mean the day before and told C she wasnt her friend. LOL. So C was crying. took 10 mins before I leaved. said bye to K and off I was.
the day I might journal about in the other blog but not here :)

I picked them up at 5. we went at mine, played a game with K. then my mom came home and we ate. then it was bathtime for Cloé. she loves the bath so much! that's when I took today's photo.
K showered at mine too. then we went home. I was unsure if I had to babysit overnight again or not but their parents came home at 9 so it all worked out perfectly :)
when they came home Cloé cryed, because "no Mommy.. I wanted to stay with Marie longer".. hmm.. great way to say welcome back and I missed you right?

On Saturday I was there at 8 (I think). we played I think.. I cant remember really. we did nothing special. in the afternoon we went to the carnival at the girls' school. C was soo excited to go. She didnt have anything to dress up though so I took my butterfly wings for her to wear there not to feel left out.. when we got there she told me "I want to put my dress up on" which made me a little sad. because butterfly wings is not a dress up for her as she wears them quite frequently.
I also did her hair! I loved it. I need to post pics sometimes!
we painted her face too.. half of it actually because it was itchy. LOL.
So she didnt nap and was tired by the end of the day :S. we got home a little before 6 and their parents got there a little after 6h30. I needed to get outta mine by 7. no need to say I was late :)

Anywas that's it for that week! I hope next week (well in 2 days actually LOL) I'll be quicker posting!
and next week there WILL be photos !!

No comments: