Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Girl 'n Me : 7/52

Is that bad I'm choosing which photo will be the picture of the week based on how I look.. even if The Girl has her infamous fake smile on?

So I was supposed to be there at 9. was there at 9h10.. maybe they need to start tell me to come 10 mins earlier than they want.. so that I actually AM on time.
It's not because I got up late this time though.. I got up at 6h30 (woken since 5h30.. that like never happens usually) so I shouldnt have been late. LOL
when I got there Cloé asked "will you stay with me today" as she usually asks. I said yes. K wasnt up yet (they needed to leave with her mom) so they didnt leave until 10 I think. we played with C. I didnt take photos.. shockers I know.. because lets be honest I like to take photos, a LOT of photo, and there no photos just seems weird. but well.. I just wasnt feeling it.
her dad came home to pick something at almost 12. So C asked him for "Brown Gervais" which is a Danette. He caved and said yes. I said no but she sure knows where to go to ask things like that.
We first ate pasta.. the deal was you eat all your lunch and then you can have it.. she ate ALL the pastas in her plate.. LOL. I ate the rest as I didnt bring anything with me to eat today. After she was done with her Danette we took today's photo. And then we watched a DVD.
I told her what we would do just before lunch.. "first you eat. when you're done you can have a Dannette while I eat. then we take some photos of us. and finally we put a DVD on because I promised ealier."
They cant watch TV on mornings anymore. Cloé has such a hard time not having TV =)
Their parents came home at like 1. then at like 2 we went to read stories, and she slept 2-4h30. their parents were surprised she slept that long.. she sleeps like that all the time with me. LOL. then we picked K up. she was late so I was kinda worried about that but FINALLY she showed up!
we went home then and voila. I ate there too. since my parents were not at home.

and here is today's photo :)
taken on Auto Mode.. since I didnt want to bother today



ok 2 more.. just because I feel bad just posting this one with C's fake smile.
I was telling her "dont smile Cloé dont smile! dont smile!" And it made her laugh. LOL


No comments: